March Makeover: Day 14
Perform a random act of kindness today and make someone else smile. The Random Act of Kindness Foundation has an amazing website full of kindness ideas and resources you can browse through. It doesn’t have to be anything big and elaborate. It can be as simple as paying for the person’s coffee behind you in line or donating that $1 when you’re asked in the checkout line. Kindness is contagious. Note how these simples acts make both you and the recipient feel!
Here ‘s a round up of some ideas we liked:
– Donate used books to a library
– Let someone go in line in front of you
– Visit an animal shelter
– Use less plastic
– Send flowers to someone you love
– Collect canned food for a food bank
– Cook a meal for someone
– Donate your used clothing
– Embrace + learn from your mistakes
– Complain Less
– Make a positive comment on a website or blog
Have you been staying on track with your March Makeover? Check the calendar to see your progress + plan ahead.