Purely Holiday Giveaway: Rhythm Superfoods
We are SUPER excited to be launching our 3rd annual Purely Holiday Giveaway. Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of getting to know some really amazing small businesses. These small businesses share with us a similar mission to create innovative, healthy products with high quality ingredients that you can feel good about sharing with your friends and family. This sweepstakes will run from 12/3-12/23 (15 weekdays) and each day we will be giving away a gift box from purely elizabeth or one of our small biz friends. That means you will have 15 DAYS + 15 CHANCES to win 15 DIFFERENT PRIZES!
Some of the prizes include crunchy kale chips from Rhythm Superfoods, fresh organic juices from Suja, heavenly nut and seed butters from Nuttzo, all-natural skincare products from S.W. Basics + lots lots more!
The giveaway will run December 3rd – December 23d and will consist of a different giveaway on our Facebook page each day (weekdays only).
How to enter:
1. The rules are simple. Follow the link to like us on Facebook and enter your email address.
2. Each day we will post on Facebook a description of that day’s gift box that you can enter to win.
3. You can enter ONCE PER DAY, over the next 15 weekdays.
4. Make sure to SHARE with friends to better your chances of winning!!
1. At the end of each day, one (1) winner will be chosen through a random number generator to receive that day’s gift box.
2. We will notify the winner via email and ship out the goodies!
TODAY’S GIVEAWAY: Rhythm Superfoods
Meet Rhythm Superfoods:
What’s on your holiday wish list? New cooking supplies, workout gear, and music.
What are your favorite holiday foods? Soups! The weather has just gotten colder in Austin, so perfect time for some butternut squash soup. And can’t forget the red wine and dark chocolate.
What are you most looking forward to in 2013? We just launched our new Superfood Chips, and we can’t wait to get the word out on them. The initial launch has far exceeded our expectations, so we are excited about what’s to come in 2014. They are made with lots of good stuff including ancient grains and vegetables! Oh, and they are super tasty! Our team is also growing quite a bit, so it’s an exciting time around the office. Lots of good energy and buzz!
How can people find + connect with you?