You Don’t Want to Miss Today’s Giveaway: Suja Juices!
Suja recently released a new line of organic juices and smoothies and we’re giving away a box of EVERY flavor for you to try! Suja Elements are packed with vital nutrients your body needs, like amino acids, antioxidants, proteins, and omegas. Plus, they are cold pressed and High Pressure Processed (HPP) to preserve the freshness.
Meet Annie Lawless, co-founder of Suja:
What’s on your holiday wish list?
1. This Mophie juice pack for my iPhone! SO genius. If you have an iPhone, you know the battery life isn’t great. This little guy comes in awesome colors (pink!) and is a snap on backup battery in the form of a sleek, lightweight phone cover. Love!
2. Koko FreshPocket Insulated Man’s Lunchbox. I am always on the go and hate getting stuck without healthy snack options when hunger hits! This sleek, portable pocket is easy to throw in a big purse with a mini ice pack and can hold some of my go-to snacks – Suja juices, baby carrots, dark chocolate, avocado, berries, or chia pudding! Plus, I’m digging camo right now!
3. Recycled Green Glass Milk Bottles. I am dairy free, so I often make my own almond or coconut milk at home. There are so many fillers and additives in commercially sold dairy free milks, so I prefer to blend up some almonds or coconut meat with water in my Vitamix and add my own flavorings like vanilla bean, cinnamon, cacao, honey, or sea salt. These bottles are the perfect storage container for homemade nut milks, flavored waters, juices, or iced teas.
4. Diptyque Lavender Leaf Candle. I love love love lavender! Nothing makes me feel more warm and fuzzy inside than walking into a lavender scented room. This candle has been my favorite for years and I hoard them so I never run out. It’s a fool-proof gift for me.
5. The Skinny Confidential: A Babe’s Sexy, Sassy Health and Lifestyle Guide. My amazing friend Lauryn Evarts penned this fab fab fab read I can’t wait to dive into! It’s available for pre-order (March release), but she is my go-to gal for gabbing about all things health, wellness, and balance. She has given me so many great tips for optimizing everything from workouts to wardrobe to entertaining. I love this book already.
What are your favorite holiday foods?
1. Apples – Apple crumble, apple pie, apple cider, baked cinnamon apples, dehydrated apple chips…nothing says holiday more to me than apples!
2. Butternut squash – I love this roasted with sage and sea salt or mashed with garlic and rosemary as a healthy, beta-carotene rich alternative to mashed white potatoes. You can also bake it with cinnamon and coconut sugar for a sweet, caramelized version!
3. Pecans – This is a nut I neglect during the year, which is silly because they’re so delicious! I go crazy during the holidays and dehydrate them with a maple glaze as a pre-dinner nosh for guests, bake them in oatmeal pecan cookies for a gluten free dessert option, and chop them up for crunch in a quinoa dish with cranberries and pecans.
What are you most looking forward to in 2013? Watching Suja continue to grow! It has far exceeded our wildest expectations and we have crushed many of our goals this past year. I can’t wait to see what else is in store for us as we passionately keep working to innovate and create exceptionally healthy and delicious products for consumers all over the country.
How can people find + connect with you? Visit our website, www.sujajuice.com to check out our locations and fill out a question form. Also check out our Facebook (Suja Juice), Instagram (@lovesuja), and Twitter (@sujajuice) for updates on promos, products, pop up booths, and demo locations!