Purely Holiday Giveaway: Little Duck Organics
Today’s Giveaway: A 3 pack of Mighty Oats from Little Duck Organics! These superfood cereals are made with nutrient-rich ancient grains, like quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, chia and millet. They are certified organic and non GMO and come in yummy flavors such as Coconut Banana, Blueberry Cinnamon and Strawberry Vanilla.
Meet Zak Normandin, founder of Little Duck Organics:
What’s on your holiday wish list?
1. Probably the #1 thing on my holiday wish list is snow. I just moved to Ft. Greene, and all I can think about it getting my kids out in the snow to build the world’s most humongous snowman in Ft. Greene Park.
2. Secondly, although my Sunday morning (alien-shaped pancake skills are pretty outstanding… this Pancake Pen could put my skills in to the Olympic stratosphere.
3. Lastly, this is such a silly, typical New Yorker answer, but I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black men’s boots. (Seriously, guys. I’ve looked everywhere!)
What are your favorite holiday foods?
1. Pancakes (Pancakes are good any time of year, but they really warm your belly during the holidays with cinnamon on top).
2. Apple pie (The Salted Caramel Apple they’re making right now at Four & Twenty Blackbirds is legendary).
3. Probably the ULTIMATE holiday food: Scotch Kisses from Priscilla’s in Gardner, MA. I lived in Garnder for a while and would wait all year to gobble these delicious little bites up around the holidays. I don’t know if they make them anymore, but if they do, I’m totally ordering some for the LDO holiday party.
What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
Ever since I was young, I loved to explore new place and things, so I look forward to more of that in 2014. Exploring new products with Little Duck… exploring our new neighborhoods with my kids in Brooklyn… Maybe a little exploring in Europe…who knows? Exploration is the theme.
How can people find + connect with you?
I’m @ZakNormandin on Twitter and you can find Little Duck here:
Text us (Seriously… A real person will answer.): 646-233-4889
Or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org